Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I didn't do a real intro so...DO OVER

Ok, so as of.....30 seconds ago we are now The Snark Tank, and you will be regailed with stories of Bitey (That'd be me, in the purple aka Snowflake for all of like....2 hours) and Chompers.
So allow me to give you the background i neglegted before in an attempt to just get something up. See, Chompers and I have been discussing the making of a blog for oh let's say..... 2 months now.
So today I said "F that" and made one.
You're welcome.
Tangent- Because Chompers and I have been talking about doing this for entirely too long, we have actually started telling the other one to just "blog it out". Bad day? Blog is out! Uber Pissed? Blog. It. Out. See a trainwreck hit on a trainwreck? BLOG IT OUT! But I digress

Howdy, I'm Bitey The mid-twenty-something work-a-day half of the blogwreck. Workin' 9-5, what a way to make a living. I graduated, as so many did, during the economic shit storm that was the late aughts, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm one of the lucky ones.
God Bless the Unlucky Ones, particularly the mid-twenty somethings living in their bedrooms of old. Nothing says sexy times like bringing your date home to a race car bed or My Little Pony sheets. Just sayin.
I live in "The Big City" compared to Chompers, so think of me as more Dirty Martini and Chompers more Miller High Life. Both will get you fucked up, but I'm going to cost you more, and you can't pick me up in a grocery store. Best part of living in the "Big City" the part of town i live in is totally no pants friendly all year long. You can walk down the street day or night and see at least 3 people bottemless. Really bizzare? totals. Worth it? Every time.

Oh swell, catch you later
-Bitey

No comments:

Post a Comment